About Me

My photo
Caring, open-minded, sentimental....

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our 1st Child

  Our first child, Sakinatul Aisyah did us a proud. She did fairly well enough in her SPM examination last year by scoring 4 A's (2 A's & 2 A-'s); A for Science & Principle of Accountancy, A- for Bahasa Melayu & Commerce. The rest were B+, C+....  However,  she failed to get a place in the public universities for a Diploma course. She is now pursuing her study in a Lower Six at Sek. Men. Keb. Kubang Kerian 1 (Kubang Kerian National Secondary School 1). In meantime, she  got the offer to read a Diploma in Accountancy at Polytechnic somewhere in Kedah & need to register on this coming 27th November. She seems to be reluctant to accept the offer. My wife and I (as her parents) have just let her to decide on her own but in my heart I prefer her to accept the offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment